As required by the Malaysian Criteria and Indicator for Sustainable Forest Management (MC&I SFM) which require FMU to make publicly available summary under:
- Criterion 3.2.1 – to include the preventive and mitigation measures incorporated into Forest Management Plan including list and maps depicting protected sites.
- Criterion 4.4.1 and 4.5.1 – the management planning and operations shall incorporate the results of evaluations of Social Impact Assessment (SIA) including, traditional knowledge, customary rights, property, resources and their livelihoods.
- Criterion 5.1.2, 5.2.1 and 5.3.1 – provisions and management prescriptions are maintain, restore or enhance the productive capacity and ecological integrity of the FMU to ensure its economic viability such as enrichment planting, annual allowable cut (AAC), permanent sample plots (PSP) and data analyses. Moreover, to implement guidelines for reduced/low impact logging to minimise damage to residual stand and log extraction operations to minimise product wastage.
- Criterion 6.1.1, 6.5.1 and 6.5.4 – Forest Management Plan (FMP) shall include EIA Terms and Conditions Approval and EMR report.
- Criterion 7.4 – Forest Management Plan (FMP) – include a summary of primary elements of the FMP that covers all those listed in Criterion 7.1 (a) to (j).
- Criterion 8.5 – Monitoring and Assessment – the result of monitoring indicators, including those listed in Criterion 8.2.
- Indicator 9.3.2 – High Conservation Value (HCV) – the FMP with the HCV measures
- Budget and cost allocation.